Friday, April 16, 2010

Stressed.

It's Friday & I'm not thanking for that.
Haven't been a good day today, ugh I don't wish to get started on that.
Tired to head out as well, besides, it's raining.

SIGH.

School's starting in 2 days & my timetable is omgwtfbbq max.
8am to 6pm from Mon-Fri, are you kidding me or what!?
I'll be facing the comp for 9 hours straight, doing shit programming codings.
Life suddenly sucks. Again.

On a happy note, I had a car to drive out for the past 3 days.
Took my mom & bros out for a ride, & then with my friends at night consecutively.
My lovely girlfriend was with me the entire time.
Drove to quite a few places like Yishun Dam, Punggol End & Changi Beach.
Got myself more familiarized with the roads in the meanwhile.
I suck so much at directions please! -strangles myself

Ahwells. I am tired now. Idk what else to blog about.
There's a million things on my mind now it seems, wished that things didn't take place at first.
........................

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment