Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mama's birthday.










It was Mom's birthday yesterday.
Baby & I met her and my brothers at PS in the afternoon.
Had Xin Wang for lunch and then caught Date Night for a movie.
Gawddd, it was hilarious! (& although a wee bit unsuitable for my 2 little bros, haha.)
Mommy couldn't stop laughing, baby too. Hahaha, Steve Carell does comedies damn well.

By the time it ended, my stepfather happened to have reached.
So we all headed to 313 for Marche.
Could've settled for something better but it was already going 9.
Ordered so much & we really couldn't finish, except my youngest bro who kept eating like freeee can. -.-''
Stepdaddy drove us all back home after dinner.
I was tooooo tired to head to Herstory at Butter.
I fell asleep awhile after getting home. Even missed my soccer match. :\

Anyway, to my astonishment, my holidays are ending!
Yea, I still had thoughts that it was another 2 weeks from now. NAH-UH. 1 week that is. :((
I haven't had my back done and another round of tanning session.
& both couldn't be done at the same week, howhowhow?! Grrrrrrr.

I am gonna cherish the remaining 9 days of my hols!

No comments:

Post a Comment