
School is motherfucking boring.
& it is made worse by Ruben the mofo, my project partner who didn't turn up.
Hello my friend, it's like only the SECOND day of school? -.-''
Ah shucks.
Anyway, Baby has landed herself a job! :DD
She started today & yea, I am really happy for her.
That job pays well & has good benefits, I mean why not right?
But....... We'll have even lesser time than we already had with one another. :((
Don't quite like the sound of it.
On the other hand, at least she is not left doing nothing while I'm in school everyday.
So, I guess I can still tryyyyy to handle that. :'(
& I feel like working part-time again.
I am still thinking if I should, cos that would only mean NO LIFE for me.
I'm not a working kinda person, but everyone just can't get enough of $$$, can they?
I haven't been doing shopping for a couple of months now, it's madness I swear.
I need new clothes in my wardrobe!!!
Ok, enough of rants for now.
I'll be back often, maybe everyday, since school is sucha bore for me.
Have a good day people!


No comments:
Post a Comment