Just a short post before I call it a night.
Have been feeling ultra unwell since Monday, the runny nose, fever & sore throat.
I really don't know to blame it on the weather, the ciggs & occasional chocolates snacks I take in class, or a little of each.
I ran to school like one mofo yesterday morning & managed to clock in 1 min before 9am.
But before you say I was lucky, I had to fucking go grab an mc at the doc's at 11am.
All that running for nothing, yes. -.-''
Yea, so 2 days of mc. That should constitute to me using it properly, having escaped super stressing hair-pulling fyp.
But I hardly rested, at least not for today, cos I was camping in front of the comp trying to win every dime back of what I lost. Ughhhhh.
I actually sat through 9 hours. Fuck man. I really need to quit this shit.
Not forgetting, I haven't seen Baby in 4 days....... :(((
& we barely even had time on the phone with one another cos she's gotta be sleeping in no time after she reaches home.
I am just waiting for her big off day so we could go catch all the upcoming nice flicks & eat some good food together.
I love you. ♥
Ok, I've gotta go. Gotta sleep early tonight lest I had to run to school again tomorrow.
Nights everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment