Got the boot from the stupid fatarse "boss".
Was happily packing my stuff to go home from work when he told me that, & in the face of another colleague.
WHERE IS YOUR SENSITIVITY, ASSWIPE!?!?!
Couldn't you have told me in private?!
But ugh, it's okay. I called up a million people to whine about it.
Everyone seems to think it's ok, saying it's a relief to be outta that horrid job.
Well, it wasn't my type of job to start with since i whine about it like everyday?
Pay is %&^(&)*&$ low, I've gotta work at toa-fucking-payoh.
& it's cheena environment with ugly fat bengs/butches/malaysians.
PUHLEASEEEE, FUCK OFF TO MARS TYVM. :)
Okay, enough rants.
I will happily enjoy the rest of my hols, shaking leg at home without the need to work.
You realized i said HOME, cos no work already so no $, HAHA. Ok, lame. -.-
Well at least now I have plenty of time with Daphy baby. :) I love you.
Thanks for reading. KTHXBYE!
Edits: Just remembered... that I forgot to mention I passed all my exams yesterday! A pleasant surprise isn't it?! I fucking didn't do my project which weigh 40% & I PASSED?!!?!? :DD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment