














Work sucked yesterday cos I was working with that malaysian fuckface.
Well, I managed to survive it til the end nonetheless. Phew.
Hopped on the train with Daryl & Mab after work, met SH & Cindial at City Hall.
Bugger took many unglam photos of everyone. (& of me with some fatass, TMD -.-'')
Waited for Hon to reach then we all headed down to Butter Factory, which surprisingly has no queue for a Wednesday.
Bao & Sam joined us shortly after.
Had drinks together, laughed like mad (STUPID ♦ SHIAT!), danced & all.
Bump's crowd was alright but the music pretty much sucked.
Hopped to Fash with much disappointments. Played the same music, dancefloor quite empty.
Unless you consider 2 girls shuffling hard style in their mini skirts woahhhh. Is it? Lol.
Bumped into Dan, Don, Ken & co, other TP mates & Sang Yeong, my Korean friend.
Haven't seen him for awhile. Caught up for a bit. :)
Bao, SH & Cindial left early cos they've got work next day.
The rest of us left the club for mac at about 3? Sam went crazy, what's new ah....
Makan-ed, laughed, cabbed home.
I spent the next half of my off day sleeping til 4pm.
NICE.
I am badly deprived of sleep, no energy to head out anywhere today.
Anyway, we're gonna do this more often aight friends?!
Shall work lesser so I have time to party. Don't wanna regret when fuckin' school starts!
P.S: Just realized exam results are coming out tomorrow. I know it's gonna spoil my day. FML.


No comments:
Post a Comment