Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hectic.

Been a hectic week, esp the weekends.
It's just day 2 of work but I am feeling like a zombie already.
Weak, you say? I think I am really getting on in years & what a thing to say at the tender age of 22.
Blahs.
& did I mention that I felt like an ah beng selling handphones in heartland places. -.-''

Now's 12.15am. I am watching ManU vs Portsmouth on Football channel.
Getting all riled up cos i always forget to buy the bets at SingPools for ManU matches.
& then they will happily score like free when i fail to. NB right?

& AS I AM TYPING THIS, THEY JUST SCORED ANOTHER GOAL! TMD!!!

I give up.

I think I will officially start putting a note on my mobile to constantly remind myself to drop by the SingPools already. Imagine the $ I COULD'VE won. So "dui" ttm.

Anw, stayover at L's last night with Baby was good.
Mahjong & crapping sessions. & eating mac for both supper & breakfast. GAH.
I am utterly fat & no thanks to my love.
$$$ is flying away every single day of my life. Press atm like free everyday.
CNY clothes haven't buy, hair haven't do. Project haven't done. Spell K-A-O?!

Ok, 'nuff rants for the night. I gotta wakie at 8 in the morning & head to good old AMK for work.
Grams bday celebration in the evening so i can knock off early. :D
Nights world!

No comments:

Post a Comment