Got out of bed about an hour ago. Was woken up by text messages.
I hardly slept enough considering the fact that I only concussed at 4am in the morning.
Was out with Leroy hanging below my block, talking all that bull & what nots.
Thank the good Lord that school starts at 3pm today.
I just read an entry & it was a refreshing good one.
Her post reflects good insight & analysis of friendships.
Friendships of which I had one too many before but didn't prove to be worth going the longer mile.
Made me realize that even when you give your all to a friendship, doesn't constitute to them returning the act.
& of course, it kinda made me felt like I was right to eliminate certain people in my life.
I really don't give a hoot about what anyone would think.
Ultimately, if you can't prove yourself to be a friend, why waste time right?
But for those that were once here & still are, know that I love & cherish you guys aight. <3
Tonight, I'll be meeting up with the rest for dinner & Play to celebrate Lola's birthday.
Tomorrow? Work's gonna start, I'm gonna be slaving the entire day.
& I can't wait, madness. -.-
Anw, a good day to y'all people!
Shall go have my lunchy lunch now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment