Woooo, the month of July crawled by and now it's alr mid Aug!
Everything's been better I suppose. Aug's been good.
Into a new job now. Not really one that I particularly like, but for the cash? Anything goes!
But juggling between work and school is OMFGWTFBBQ!@%&$*%$^#$!!!
Imagine 9am-5.30pm in school then 7pm-4am at work.....
CAN DIE RIGHT?!
& fucking lucky bastards all no school cos of YOG and we DON'T. cb.
My eye rings jitao chui already.
And it's not til another 4 weeks that FYP ends. I really can't wait.
I booked tix to BKK for both me and hon pumps on the mid of Sept.
Desperately in need of a getaway somewhere with her, away from work and school.
Really excited cos I'm dying to shop, eat and enjoy like a king there.
And and, the Thai massages!!! Omg wooooooo~
And and anddddd! 10 days to the 3rd year! :D
I don't think we both can even make time for the actual day to celebrate.
But any other day is just fine too. :)
So as for now, just gotta work my ass off, earn the bucks, pass my FYP and look forward to the trip!
Update again when I next remember this blog. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment