Weekends' here now, woooooo!
The bliss of not waking up early for school & spending the next 8 hours programming some shits.
Sick of going through the motion & I'm not thanking that I've another 4 months of this crap. :(
& the constructions going on at the carpark is still not giving me a break.
Can't even get my well-deserved sleep on my weekends. Pfft.
Yesterday, I fetched Baby off work at night at MBS.
It was near 11pm, so figured we'd just head for movies & mac for supper.
I couldn't resist la fuck. I tried sticking to the 970calories-a-day diet plan with my iPhone app, IS CAN DIE CAN!?!?!
One Quarter Pounder meal jitao overshot the 970 already lor. -.-''
Idk if its even wise that I start dieting, I like cmi already. & how to no-rice diet when I heart rice like mad ah?
"50kg, 50kg, 50kg, GO GO GO!"
Anyway, there wasn't much choices of movies at GV Marina, so we just went along with Shrek Forever After.
B wasn't keen at first then in the midst of the movie, it made her laugh so it was still good.
After the show, we just sat around a bit then cabbed home.
Didn't want to be out too late when she's got work today.
I hope the new month comes quick.
Just need to get my overdue bills paid & then do some serious shopping & I'll be totally fine.
I took a look at my wardrobe earlier & man I hate my old clothes!
I NEED NEW ONES!!!! Idk how I even got by the past months not buying anything, this is major madness!
Well, when June comes, it wouldn't be anymore. :)
Have a good weekend all you peeeeepoooollll!
& happy 1000th day to our relationship, baby pie. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment