Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hi everyone, my name is Zenny!




I am in fact really tired but figured I'd do a post before I sleep.
Was at work since 11am til 9pm, then Bro came to have dinner with me after my work.
I totally dread working at sucha fucknut place.
Mandarin-speaking environment? HELL NO!!!
But what to do, what to do. No kachingzxz no talk!
So I'll just hafta grit my teeth & get through these 2 months. :(

Was out really early yesterday with Mab, Daryl & Hon.
Had mac deluxe brekkie, me likey! :D
Then off to town, with which we spent the entire day at.
Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief; Pool-ed; Cam-whored; Shopping; Starbucks.
But I hated the quarrel we had. :((
That should pretty much summed up what we did.

Gonna have a long day tomorrow.
Meeting with the usuals, catching up with SH & Bao.
& my stepmommy bringing me to the dentist on Thurs. I scared eh. :S

GOODNIGHTY NIGHT EVERYBODIIIIEEEEE!
(*like a somebodieeeee fuck you bic! HAHAHAHAHAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment