Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Boooooreddddddd.

Some pics from Sentosa last Wed:




Was supposed to be out with Cindial, but she canceled on me.
So yup, I'm here ultra bored. Zzz.
Been going out past few days, and I'm feeling super tired.
But sleep doesn't seem to help very much. Stupid old bones.

My skin's pretty much peeling already. Burns were so bad.
I don't really care. I still do wanna tan a few more times before hols are up.
I can't stand my fair skin lor.

I actually don't know what to type anymore.
I am just looking forward to this friday cos it's Daryl's birthday.
We've decided to get a car on that day to drive around and have loads of fun.
& I hope my stepdaddy bring me out for jackpot later. I want to gamble. :)

Ugh, writer's block. Blog another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment