Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grumpy.

Haven't had a decent sleep for the entire week already.
People've been bombarding calls & texts when I am asleep.
Been watching soccer at 3.45am in the wee hours of the morning. Zzzz.
Yesterday night's was sucha disappointment. Bet on 3 matches & the underdogs all won instead.
Like wtf right!? Thank God, he must've wanted to prevent me from losing more cash.
Ultimate sian-ness now....

Oh, & I met up with Cindial that ass again at Tamp yesterday together with SH.
was nice catching up after effin' long ages, topics never seemed to run out as usual. :)
Bumped into Leroy, Tiong & Ida for a puff before we all headed back to our homes.

My maid isn't gonna be home for the next 2 weeks. She's over at my grandma's usually for the CNY period.
I can smell disaster. I mean, I don't even know how to handle the new iron/steamer to iron my own clothes. Or even to boil/purify the water using the purifier.
My clothes are gonna pile up like mad, I don't know how to operate the damn washing machine. Noob.
No food for me on the table when I wake up. I just headed downstairs to buy myself mixed rice for lunch somemore. SAD RIGHT! :(

Anw, I am so heading to town later to shop on my bloody own.
It's already Thurs, CNY is on Sunday. Idk what the hell am I doing with no new clothes. Tsk.
& should I even head to Daniel's place for mj & poker tonight when I gotta be up the entire day tomorrow?? -.-

Realized I haven't posted any pics here since the start of the blog.
Here's a few pics we took during Bao Lin's birthday last week:





Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment